Stormsure Flexible Repair Adhesive will stick virtually anything. It is excellent for repairing anything that needs to be waterproof or airtight. It is highly abrasion resistant, and will glue together almost any two surfaces! It is slow curing, so there is never a rush to get it right. But once cured it is very difficult to break it apart. Stormsure is flexible when cured and ideal for fixing leaks and rips in leather, rubber and most man made or naatural fabrics. So you can repair your rubber boots, convertible hood, airbed, tent, furniture, ceramic flower pots, horse blankets...the list goes on and on!!
Use Stormsure Flexible Repair Adhesive for repairing items of virtually all flexible materials such as Neoprene, Rubber, Leather, PVC, Polyurethane, Breathable fabrics (like Gortex) and coated fabrics. It a an excellent adhesive for woodwork, furniture and other structural items too.
- Fix split and leaky stitched seams, loose soles, cracked leather, and leaks and rips in all types of footwear. Stormsure is also ideal for repairing rips, splits, leaks and tears in wetsuits and drysuits, waders, waterproof clothing, ponchos, tents, marquees, ground sheets, awnings, paddling pools, pool liners, inflatable boats and toys, horse rugs, trainers, car seat repairs, childrens toys etc.
- Normally you do not even need to use a patch when using Stormsure over a hole in fabric; it will form a thick film which cures both flexible and incredible tough and remains incredible well bonded to the material.
- Stormsure works on most materials, but not Polythene, Polypropylene or PTFE. Also great for many woodwork repairs like wobbly chair legs, loose joints, etc.
- The only glue you need to fix a rip leak or tear on any flexible material or fabric.
- Very strong, but remains flexible when cured. Very resistant to abrasion.
- Stormsure is an essential item in a repair kit for hikers, fishermen , hunters, equestrians,divers, campers, caravaners, fishermen, wind, kite and board surfers, sailors, soldiers and many others too!
It is not Aquaseal or Aquasure but does exactly the same job, but it does not form a skin as quickly which allows a little more working time.