|Tamarack Outdoors is based near Garstang, Lancashire. |
A true independent outdoor store, selling only the best equipment found from personal use and testing. We have a large outlet packed full of top quality outdoor accessories and equipment.
The shop is perfectly situated within easy reach of the Lake District National Park, Yorkshire Dales National Park and the Forest of Bowland.
We have equipment suited to all aspects of outdoor life for both the novice and expert, so whether you're a walker, camper, trekker, paddler, hunter or woodsman we'll have something for you.
We also host some of our one day courses at the shop, for details and bookings see our Tamarack Courses page.
At Tamarack we pride ourselves on our experience and we offer the best advice, so come along and have a chat and a coffee while you browse the store.
|WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY|
From the South
- From M6 North bound take junction 32 M55 signposted Fleetwood, Preston North.
- Follow signs for A6 Garstang.
- After 5.5 miles turn right on the B6430, sign posted Garstang Country Hotel and Golf Club.
- Follow signs for Ray Lane and the Creamery Industrial Estate.
- Pass Garstang Country Hotel and Golf Club.
- Turn right onto Calder House Lane, sign posted Ray Lane Industrial Estate.
- Stay on Calder House Lane, after several bends this turns into Bruna Hill, then into Ray Lane.
- Follow Ray Lane over humped back bridge and under railway bridge.
- Pass under railway bridge and turn immediately left passing the Kenlis Arms on the right.
- Head for signs for the Creamery Industrial Estate.
- On entering the estate, straight in front you, you will find Tamarack Outdoors.
|From the North |
- From M6 South bound take Junction 33, signposted A6 Garstang and Fleetwood.
- At the roundabout take first exit, signposted Garstang, Blackpool and Fleetwood.
- After 7.8 miles take a left turn onto Cock Robin Lane, signposted Garstang Country Hotel & Golf Club
- At the end of Cock Robin Lane turn left onto B6430.
- All other directions as from the South.
Creamery Industrial Estate
|Due to the current Coronavirus the shop is currently closed to the general public|
The Normal Internet shop is available and we can be contacted by phone Monday to Friday 10am to 4.00pm
|+44 (0)1995 601011|
|+44 (0)1995 603798|