The Casström Field Saw allows you to open the chest cage and pelvic bone on larger game safely and quickly without puncturing the gut or making unintended damage.
- The teeth on the saw have been precision ground for fast and efficient cutting.
- The end of the blade has been rounded off and features a safety tip.
- The saw blade is made using a high quality stainless steel blade that makes the saw very durable but
also easy to clean in a hygienic way.
- The handle and saw blade have been designed in a unique way to allow the blade to be replaced if
needed in the future.
- To change the blade, simply unscrew the four security bolts, separate the two handle scales and
replace the blade.
The steel used for the blade has been carefully selected and tested to meet high standards set for cutting efficiency as well as strict hygiene criteria for handling food. The steel has been heat treated to achieve a hardness of HRC 56-59. The composition of the steel can be found below:
C Mn Cr Ni V Mo
0.80% 0.40% 13% 0.20% 0.10% 0.15%
The handle is made from precision milled, impact resistant and weatherproof G10 laminated glass fibre.
The saw comes with a sturdy Cordura nylon belt pouch.