When you’re on the move, it’s vital that your gear is lightweight andeasy to carry, as well as doing a great job keeping you warm andcomfortable at night.
The Softie 6 Twilight is one of our incredibly lightweight bags, microsize packs at just 18 x 19cm when fully compressed, making it theultimate easy carrier.
Along with the rest of the Softie range, the benefits go on and on. TheSoftie filling and lining give great insulation and comfort, reflectingand trapping heat; the mummy-style shape is designed for warmth andcomfort and the snugfit hood has an adjustable cord ensure acomfortable night’s sleep, even when the temperature drops.
- Reinforced foot – so strong you can even sleep with your bootson!
- Full length two-way, anti-snag zip (left hand and right handversions available)
- Enjoy greater comfort by adding the Snugpak Expanda Panel tomake a wider sleeping bag
- The quilted top of the bag is tailored, pleated, and fittedwith a drawcord so it pulls into shape, rather
like a jacket hood
- Full length baffle prevents heat from escaping through the ziparea
- Liner Fastening and Hanging Tabs - the loose liner of Softieinsulation stays in place, ensuring maximum
comfort, and an undisturbed night’s sleep. Hanging tabsallow easy airing and drying
- Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying
- Made in the UK. Support UK manufacturing and enjoy superiorBritish quality
Temperature Rating: Comfort: 0°c, Extreme: -5°c
Pack Size: 18 x 19 cm
Weight: 1200 g
Outer Fabric: Paratex Steelplate (100% Nylon). Paratex Steelplate isused on the cream of Snugpak's products giving a great balance betweenaesthetics and performance. Paratex Steelplate is lightweight, tough,highly breathable, high wicking, windproof & water repellent.
Inner Fabric: Paratex Light (100% Nylon). Paratex light is lightweight,highly windproof, water repellent fabrics, exceptionally breathable andable to wick moisture away from source.
Insulation: Softie Premiere Insulation (100% Polyester). Randomisedfine filament fibres create extra voids and loft to trap more warm air,whilst keeping the same weight as a standard insulation.