Tentipi Safir 5 Light
Email to a Friend
Add to Favorites
|Add to cart
For extreme expeditions, challenging trekking, or a multitude of different outdoor activities – Safir is perhaps the world’s most versatile tent for people who need maximum performance and flexibility.
Safir is used by professionals in the most extreme conditions. It’s a tent you can rely on totally in ice-fields, in storm-force gales, on top of glaciers or in blazing heat. This makes Safir the ultimate expedition tent.
But equally, many people appreciate it simply for the outstanding comfort and manageability that makes it perfect for families too. You can take it trekking. It’s a spacious camping tent for holidays with the car. It’s everything all in one!
- 3 minutes to erect
- Standing room
- Class-leading storm resistance
- Use with open fire or stove
- Use on its own or with any model of floor or inner-tent
- Door: Double-zip with integral mosquito protection
- Smoke cap: Double piece with six opening points, controllable from inside the tent. Integral chimney
opening. Mosquito protection to top piece. Tighter fitting by use of fibreglass spacer rods
- Storm cords: pre-tied and fitted with holders
- Hanging loop for drying
- Advanced compression bag for tighter packing
- Mosquito protection sewn in to top edge of tent
- Enhanced floor fitting with toggle and ring arrangement
- Reinforcement edge for better wear resistance around bottom edge of tent
- 3 rain-protected, mosquito-netted air intakes at bottom edge of tent for optimum ventilation and
- Best quality fabrics. It is the relentless pursuit of the best fabric, chosen for performance not price, that
puts Safir in a class of its own.
Packed size: 20cm x 57cm
No of sleeping people: 2-6
No of seated people: 8-10
Living area: 7.3m2
Pitched diameter: 3.8m
Non breathable Traillix Pro: Very strong and good, non-ventilating, green lightweight fabric of high tenacity polyamide 66. The fabric is light, waterproof, ripstop reinforced, double-sided siliconecoated and UV-protected. Instead of saving the last grams, we allowed the fabric to be somewhat heavier to give even more strength. Perfect balance between weight and durability for lightweight tents in our range of sizes. Approximately 80 g/m2.
Tamarack Customer Service