Tentipi Safir 15 CP
Email to a Friend
Add to Favorites
|Add to cart
For extreme expeditions, challenging trekking, or a multitude of different outdoor activities – Safir is perhaps the world’s most versatile tent for people who need maximum performance and flexibility.
Safir is used by professionals in the most extreme conditions. It’s a tent you can rely on totally in ice-fields, in storm-force gales, on top of glaciers or in blazing heat. This makes Safir the ultimate expedition tent.
But equally, many people appreciate it simply for the outstanding comfort and manageability that makes it perfect for families too. You can take it trekking. It’s a spacious camping tent for holidays with the car. It’s everything all in one!
- 3 minutes to erect
- Standing room
- Class-leading storm resistance
- Use with open fire or stove
- Use on its own or with any model of floor or inner-tent
- Door: Double-zip with integral mosquito protection
- Smoke cap: Double piece with six opening points, controllable from inside the tent. Integral chimney
opening. Mosquito protection to top piece. Tighter fitting by use of fibreglass spacer rods
- Storm cords: pre-tied and fitted with holders
- Hanging loop for drying
- Advanced compression bag for tighter packing
- Mosquito protection sewn in to top edge of tent
- Enhanced floor fitting with toggle and ring arrangement
- Reinforcement edge for better wear resistance around bottom edge of tent
- 3 rain-protected, mosquito-netted air intakes at bottom edge of tent for optimum ventilation and
- Best quality fabrics. It is the relentless pursuit of the best fabric, chosen for performance not price, that
puts Safir in a class of its own.
Packed size: 34cm x 84cm
No of sleeping people: 10-16
No of seated people: 27-35
Living area: 26.4m2
Pitched diameter: 6.0m
Light tan: Creating a pleasing warm-coloured atmosphere inside
Breathable Cotpolmex Pro: Very strong and well-ventilating cotton/polyester fabric which gives a much better indoor climate than is normally achieved in a tent. The beige-brown colour creates a warm and pleasant atmosphere in the Nordic tipi. Like Cotpolmex Comfort but with even better properties. It is denser and even more resistant to sunlight as regards strength and colour fastness and it has even better form stability and water repellency. With its high-class properties, attractive appearance and nice feeling, this is, as far as we know, the world’s best cotton/polyester outer tent fabric. Approximately 285 g/m2.
Tamarack Customer Service