*SPECIAL ORDER ITEM* - Delivery 7 to 10 days
With integrated Synkron™4 carrying system, this is a lightweight
version of the load-bearing recon pack.
Designed for heavy contents, featuring a unique frame for stability,
balance and comfort. Constructed to distribute weight evenly, in tune
with body movement, through anatomically-shaped back, aluminium frame,
shoulder straps and hip belt.
Flexible solutions include height adjustable harness for optimal fit,
and two detachable side-pockets that zip together to form an additional
- Top pocket with zipper entrance
- Two sidepockets
- Main compartment can be divided in two compartment
- Moulded and laminated shoulder straps
- Two compression straps in each side
Weight: 3860 g
Weight Load: 15 to 25 kg
Body Height: Man 170 - 190 cm / Women 160 - 180 cm
Trekking, Backpacking, Mountain hunting, Expedition, Backpacking
synkron™4: The anatomic system is built up around the well tested flat
and stiff synkron rail frame at the middle of the back. Working as an
external frame it stabilizes the content of the pack and gives the pack
good load bearing capacity. The basic idea of the harness design is to
ergonomically spread the carry load on a larger area to improve
comfort. Ergonomically shaped and laminated multi-density shoulder
straps spread the pack load through the whole carry strap contact area
and provide stability and comfort. The synkron hip belt provides high
load capacity and carry comfort through four main design features:
ergonomic shape, the Delrin Rod™, a counterforce web solution, and the
well known Synkron™ hip rotation.
1) Aluminium rail at the centre of the back of the pack. With
height adjustment of the shoulder straps.
2) Hip belt rotation fixed to the bottom of the centre rail.
3) Shaped multi-density shoulder straps, with supportive foam
4) Top lifter straps on shoulder straps for stability and load
distribution on shoulders.
5) Shoulder straps with shoulder pillow for protection.
6) Adjustable chest strap at front of shoulder strap.