The Reinsfjell Superlight 2 is a freestanding tent with two doors and two vestibules that weighs under 2 kilos.
The two entrances and two vestibules make it a flexible and comfortable tent for two persons. It is ideal to use one vestibule to store equipment and one for cooking, or to let each person have their own separate room with exit. The tent frame is designed with pre-bent pole sections, which make the walls steeper and increases the interior space and comfort level. Four vents on the outer tent and two large mesh panels on the inner tent ensure excellent ventilation and minimise condensation. On warm days you can keep the tent completely open, and still keep the mosquitos out.
Every detail on this tent is designed with combination of lightweight and functionality in mind. Not just textiles, but also guy points, peg loops, poles and vents are designed to reduce weight down to an ideal minimum.
Reinsfjell Superlight 2 is the perfect combination of extremely low weight and high comfort level.
- Lightweight fabrics and components
- Lightweight inner tent fabric with mosquito net and excellent breathability
- Pole-cup and colour coded poles/pole channels make the tent fast and easy to pitch
- The Helsport AirFlow II® ventilation system ensures more fresh air, better quality sleep and
increased air circulation which reduces condensation
- Unique internal pole channel system that provide better wind stability and less vibration/noise
in windy conditions
- Internal storage pockets for easy organisation
Packed Size: 18 x 40cm
Weight Tent (+/-10%): 1.90kg
Weight Pegs: 120g
Pole Length: 2 x 347 + 1 x 370cm
Accessories: Rep Kit (+150g) - fabric, needle, thread, repair sleeve and extra pole segment
Fabric Inner Tent: 15D Polyamide WR
Fabric Outer Tent: 15D Helsport Superlight® 3000, 2000 mm
Fabric Floor: 40D Helsport Superlight® 1000, 3000 mm
Poles: DAC Featherlight NSL (36 cm sections)
Tamarack Customer Service