Fonnfjell Pro is a little different than our other tunnel tents. The tent has three alternative entrances. Quite unique
is that one of them is a large side opening that easily can be transformed into a sheltered porch using two poles (optional extra) as support. This creates a huge area for cooking even when the rain is pouring. With the entrances closed, the tent has a large vestibule.
The inner tent has extra floor length and more than enough space for even the largest sleeping mats. Large pockets inside make it easy to organize and keep the tent nice and tidy. This tent is perfect for fishing and shorter trips, as well as any kind of hike in the mountains.
Fonnfjell Pro is comfort with a view!
When the Scandinavian Outdoor Award was handed out for spring/summer 2015, Fonnfjell Pro got the most prestigious one. This is the jury’s reason:
"The Fonnfjell Pro 2 tunnel tent impressed the jury with its unique inner tent configuration creating a spacious vestibule with one big front opening and two side entrances. This offers great ventilation, easy entry and weather protection. The quality and the workmanship of the materials are of the highest level, for such a spacious and strong-four season tent the weight is good.”
- Inner tent with 360° zipper opening and mesh vents
- Internal storage pockets for easy organization
- The Helsport AirFlow II® ventilation system ensure more fresh air, better quality sleep and increased
air circulation which reduces condensation
- Patented pole cup and two similar poles make the tent fast and easy to pitch
- Unique internal pole channel system that provide better wind stability and less vibration/noise
in windy conditions
- Guy line points with integrated elastic webbing to collect and prevent the guy lines from getting entangled
Packed Size: 18x42cm
Weight Tent (+/-10%): 2.75kg
Weight Pegs: 130g
Pole Length: 2x347
Accessories: Rep Kit (+0,15kg) - fabric, needle, thread, repair sleeve and extra pole segment