Our Fjellheimen-series in known for offering generous volume at a low weight. The X-Trem version is
no exception, and it's our lightest X-Trem tent compared to size.
The tent was developed together with professional users of the standard model - they loved the tent so much they wanted an extreme version they could use in more challenging conditions. The result was a tent with the same measurements and volume, but with storm flaps, reinforced guy-line points and several details making it better suited for the most extreme winter conditions. The flysheet has a tear strength of 20 kg, making it one of the most durable in the market. It has an excellent combination of low weight, compact pack-volume and a high safety level.
Although Fjellheimen X-Trem has become a sought-after tent for expeditions, it is also a very popular 4-season tent amongst those who want a safe shelter all year around. It has been awarded "best in test” several times by large consumer testing of 4-season tents.
- Inner tent with 360° zipper opening and mesh
- Mesh gear loft
- Storm flaps
- Pole channels and pole cups are dimensioned for both one and two poles
- The Helsport AirFlow II® ventilation system ensure more fresh air, better quality sleep and increased air
circulation which reduces condensation. The vents can be closed completely, to prevent them from
packing with snow
- Pole cups and colour-coded poles/pole channels make the tent fast and easy to pitch
- Unique internal pole channel system that provide better wind stability and less vibration/noise
in windy conditions
- Extra strong guy lines and reinforced guy points. Several double guy points and combined guy
lines. This reduces the number of pegs needed, and makes it easier to pitch the tent. To get an even
distribution of force on the guy points the guy lines are connected through rings.
- Guy-line points with integrated elastic webbing to collect and prevent the guy lines from getting entangled
Specifications 3 Man
Packed Size: 19x50cm
Weight Tent (+/-10%): 3,55kg
Weight Pegs: 400g
Pole Length: 1x330+2x285cm
Accessories: Rep Kit (+150g) - fabric, needle, thread, repair sleeve and extra pole segment
Dimensions 3 Man
Fabric Inner Tent: 30D Polyester Ripstop Water Resistant
Fabric Outer Tent: 40D Helsport Superlight® 1000, 3000mm
Fabric Floor: 70D Polyamide SI, 5000mm
Poles: DAC Featherlite NSLTM (48 cm sections)
Tamarack Customer Service